Look Outside Look Outside

Too... happy... -twitch-

But I like it. Wide variety of instruments, good layering, vocal accompaniment. Dunno what else to say except kudos!

Whitey767 responds:

haha you can never be too happy :P
thanks man :)

Just Me Playing Around Just Me Playing Around

Decent

Couple pointers:
I dunno if it's just a delay when you recorded but the layered parts seem to be a little behind. this may have been what you were going for, as it gives it a Latin feel, but in some parts the beat is a little off. Don't be afraid to play along to a metronome, as it will help you keep time better.
One other thing is the high notes are a little sour, maybe adjust the pressure you are using to play them?

Keep up the good work.

Kinsei responds:

Thanks man, yeah one of my biggest problems as a recreational musician is timing, lack of knowledge and practice.
I'll be sure to make sure to work on that timing and the sour notes.

This is a very helpful review, thank you

Sky Adventure To the Ground Sky Adventure To the Ground

Epic Reverb... unfortunately

Unfortunately the reverb takes away a lot from the song. I'd slap an eq on just for the EQ and tone it down a couple notches.
Otherwise, great song. Nice ambient feel and supporting percush.

Kirbyfemur responds:

Batch Imma giv joo a useles ratin on dis revoo, because it horble!!!! (Hehe thanks for the review dude =3)

Slowly softly Slowly softly

A Gem

I love jazz that's unformed, or maybe it's just the laid back feeling of it. Absolutely wonderful guitar, fit so well, even though some parts were very speedy.
Whoever said 'not jazz' is ridiculous. Jazz is pretty much anything, bud.

Dark World Orchestral Dark World Orchestral

Blast from the Past

I read the description... very disappointed. :p
Great song, I miss that game. Good work man.

Vonyco responds:

:P Well, you wouldn't want to have wasted your time reading one of my infamous long-winded descriptions.

As Hope Fades As Hope Fades

As if it can be given anything else.

Another 10/10. I forgot to mention before, I love that panning effect you got going there; it's like water washing over the mind.

Guitar testing wargqghrgrgagr Guitar testing wargqghrgrgagr

Decent sounding, at least.

How about actually learning guitar?

Structured Chaos Structured Chaos

Your Welcome for the Riffworks

I see your enjoying Riffworks. Your original solo was better, but I do like the Tool-style of this one.

Kirbyfemur responds:

Betch!

Pachelbel's Canon Dream Pachelbel's Canon Dream

That's Kickin'

But TOO kickin'. The bass kick drowns out most/all the instruments, even though it was kick ass. Maybe mess around with the mixer a little, or some volume adjustments (or you could try a new kick sample?).
I love this song, and this was a nice rendition. Awesome work.

Fixation (by ReFreezed) Fixation (by ReFreezed)

Great melody

Great melody, but lack of expansion leaves something to be desired. Nothing really changes until a minute and a half in. Try layering (bring in another instrument that complements the original, and keeping it throughout the song, or for a while), because the melody is awesome, but it needs something more to go along with it.

ReFreezed responds:

I might try adding another instrument. Thanks for the suggestion. I've probably listened to the song so much that I've gone deaf. :)

Thanks for the review! It means a lot.